8:00 am
I'm going home today! How tragic! I can't believe I've reached the end of my journeys. On the train to Gatwick. I love this ride -- seeing all the chimneys! That's the distinguishing factor to me: England's chimneys. Suddenly, I can't think of anything to write. I've gone blank. I ended up walking around London yesterday. It was nice, but not as nice as I remembered. A lot of exhaust. I felt sick for the first time in a month! But I recovered. I did some window shopping at Carnaby Street and bought a shirt and some shorts at Mister Buyrights. Then I went to Covent Garden and Leicester Square. Just to observe. Very nice. I still felt a pressure to buy gifts. I did get a sweatshirt for Mike. God knows he deserves something for taking care of Dingo. Yay! Dingo! I miss him! I can't believe I've been gone a whole month. But then I can't believe it's been only a month! I'm glad I visited with Keith and Raj last night. Keith and I talked about film and video. He's a really good guy. They bought dinner for me -- Chinese. Great food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment