Sunday, July 21, 1991

11:30 am

Okay. I'm home. It's been all right. Just another new adventure. It was pretty weird waking up in the middle of the night Friday -- wondering where I was. I couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that I was home. I wasn't traveling anymore! I was settled. What a strange feeling! I already went to the library and took out travel books on Spain and The Sun Also Rises. I've talked to Paul, Bonnie, Steve and Bettie about moving to Spain. Could I really be serious? Things have been busy. Went to Marcia Wasung's wedding last night. It wasn't too bad. Talked to some cousins quite a bit. Cousin Michael Krakowski died on Friday. What a shock. Going to the funeral home today and the funeral tomorrow. Not looking forward to seeing the aunties in this situation. Doubleheader softball game today. It's been so hot and humid! How can I stand Detroit's extremes? It's been rough sleeping. Keep waking up at 4 or 5 am.

No comments: