Monday, July 15, 1991

10:00 am

I'm trying to figure out how to best utilize my remaining time. I'm staying another night in Barcelona. Then I'm taking an overnight Tuesday to Lucerne, where I'll spend three hours. Then I'll be on my way to Brussels and overnight to London, arriving Thursday morning. A long time on trains, but I'll get to see the Swiss Alps! That will be cool. Today, I'm going to the beach in Sitges. Last night, John, May, Ryan (all from Toronto), a girl from Frankfort via Yugoslavia and I went to see a laser light fountain show at the Royal Palace, but it didn't happen. Water shortage apparently. We found a cafe and had a beer instead. I could get to like Barcelona. We ran into a woman on the train who was just returning from Toronto. She said she loved the houses! How funny. The things we take for granted.

No comments: