2:30 pm June 20, 1991
The Museum of Moving Images in London is incredible. I'm watching "The Seven Samurai." Now it's a look back at 100 years of film. Great stuff. This is the cinema exhibit. There's so much great stuff here -- from Eisenstein to television (which is coming up.) I just hope I can stay away. Not away -- awake! I guess I'm losing it. So sleepy! I had a very long morning at Victoria Station -- trying to call a hotel in Amsterdam, unsuccessfully. Then trying to see which train and ferry I should take out of here. I've decided I'm leaving tonight instead of staying overnight. I'll get to see my friend, Keith for two hours. Oh well. I'm pretty overwhelmed. If I feel this way in London, where I've been twice and where I understand the language, I can't imagine how I'll handle the next month! Very intimidating. I'd better be up to the challenge. I hope Amsterdam is as great as I think it will be. I just hope I can find a decent hotel. I'm already spending too much -- in only six hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment