2:20 am
This is so cool! I'm on the ferry to Oostende. I got a chance to get a little sleep, because I'm able to stretch out across three seats, but it's only 8:30 pm Detroit time, so I'm not sleepy! There's someone playing a flute in the distance -- The Hallelujah Chorus. I'm in a much better mood. I'm really looking forward to Amsterdam. I think it was a good idea to go right on. I spent two hours with Keith. That was nice. He's a good guy. I hope I can meet some more guys! Haven't really met anyone, but the guy on the plane and a guy on the train from Gatwick. Life is cool sometimes. As long as I can secure lodging, I'll be okay!
6:30 am
What thoughts now? I'm cold! Had a two hour (3 - 5 am) layover in Oostende in an open train station. Then the train was late! Now, there are two of us in First Class. I don't think I'll like First Class travel if I can't meet any people. This other woman is a Computer Animation T.A. at Ohio State. That's fun. I still have not been in Europe 24 hours. Seems a lot longer. I do wish I had someone to share this with.
11:45 am
It's that "Casa de Missel - we win" feeling all over again. I scored a cool place in Amsterdam. It's a refuge for Dead heads and other 60s retro-types. I have a tiny cubicle called a room, but it's fine. The proprietor offers tea, coffee and weed to his guests! It's located on a busy sex-shop, drug paraphernalia street. This city is too much. Looking forward to expanding my horizons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment